- No excessive swearing or saying very harsh words (like the whole F word). Saying them once in a while is okay, but be aware that children can catch on to explicit habits of others on the Internet.
- No cyber bullying. If you're having problems with someone else, and you cannot solve it in a mature manner, then send it to one of the admins. We will deal with it personally. Cyber bullying is not to be tolerated anywhere, including here.
- No drama. While the admins can solve conflicts relating to bullying, drama is a completely different matter. Saying things like you're having a bad day is okay, but if you go into more extreme matters (for instance, committing suicide), we would advise you to go see a therapist, or other dedicated sites on the Internet, rather than here.
Adding / Editing Content
- No NSFW content. If this content is really necessary for your page to work, contact an administrator, if possible. We will grant the page permission with a warning.
- Don't add any additional categories unless a member of the staff permits you to do so. Always ask.
- Don't edit pages which belong to other authors (unless they are collaborative pages, you have the author's permission, or when a grammar correction is necessary).
- Don't vandalize. It's annoying and disrespectful, and the chances of a ban are higher in this case.
These are generally what to be expected to happen when we discover that you're breaking the rules; however, this is a general guideline, as the punishment could vary depending on the severity of the situation.
- Warnings (three warnings result in a ban).
- 1 day ban.
- 3 day ban.
- 7 day ban.
- Permanent ban.